Scroll down to see previous T-Shirts.
SMSWF T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST GUIDELINES
- The design should contain an artistic interpretation of the Smoky Mountains Songwriters Festival and appeal to the Festival audience.
- The design will be printed on the front of the shirt only.
- The design must include a rendering of the phrase “Smoky Mountains Songwriters Festival”. The official SMSWF logo is not to be used on the T-shirt.
- The design must include the Festival dates (Aug. 24-28, 2016)
- The design can be one or two colors in addition to the T-Shirt Color.
- The size of the design is limited to 11” wide x 11” tall or 11” wide x 12” tall.
- Submissions must be your own original, unpublished work. It may not contain any third-party logos or copyrighted material.
- Submissions may not contain anything that is violent, pornographic, unlawful, derogatory, defamatory, offensive, or that intrudes on the privacy of any person in any way.
- We prefer design submissions to be created in Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop or Corel Draw and submitted in a 200-300 resolution JPEG or PDF format. Participants must retain the original high-resolution project files in color-separated vector format which will be sent to the SMSWF should the participant be chosen as the winner.
- Design must be easy to reproduce by silkscreen. The SMSWF reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design as necessary.
- The SMSWF will have all rights to the winning design. By submitting, you agree to assign all rights to the SMSWF if your design is the winning submission.
- If you are 18 years or younger, your design must be submitted on your behalf by your parent/legal guardian.
- Entries must be received by February 1, 2016. Entries are to be sent to email@example.com. All entry emails should have in the subject line T-Shirt Design.
- These Contest Guidelines are in addition to the SMSWF T-Shirt Design Contest Rules and Regulations
See previous years T-Shirt Designs below.